Wed, Jun 08|
Nouvelle - Club Room - Tyson's Corner
Executive Insight Circle
Time & Location
Jun 08, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Nouvelle - Club Room - Tyson's Corner, 7911 Westpark Dr, McLean, VA 22102, USA
About the event
Welcome to the Inaugural LEADZ Executive Insight Circle. You will be joined by, asked to share with, and able to learn from, some of the most enlightened and respected leaders we have met as Executive Coaches over two decades across a variety of industries. You will benefit from the collective best wisdom and solutions for talent engagement, retention, hybrid work, and maintaining and re-gaining leadership focus and energy. We will action plan for how we can meaningfully respond to the most complex leadership challenges we universally face.
We know we are better together.
What to Expect
- Connection and inspiration: Flanked by extraordinary and supportive peers, we will help you take a few deep breaths and then get laser focused and re-energized about where you can make the biggest difference with the most ease, what your highest priorities are, and where there may be untapped potential.
- Straight-talk Q&A: Fireside chat with exceptional peers, wellness experts, and executive coaches to spark new perspectives, gain insights, and pinpoint solutions for your most important areas of focus.
- Intel, data, and innovation: Take away simple ideas, intel, and facts about what is working well for others, what mistakes to avoid, and how your peers are making sound decisions and talent investments in today's unprecented environment.
- Debby Jenkins, Senior Executive, Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate
- Valerie Neuhart, Executive Director of Trade Relations, Customs and Border Protection
- John Budington, President & CEO of More Vang, Mythos & Banjo
- Sheronda Dorsey, Deputy Director, Talent, Central Intelligence Agency
- Robert Wray, Jr., RADM USN (ret), CEO, BlueStar SeniorTech
LEADZ Facilitators: Dr. Gye Johnson and Heather Soubra
To ensure intimacy and personal connections, attendance is limited.